Are you an organization working with street children and marginalized young people? Or a business owner wanting to explore new opportunities? What are the benefits of opening your own vocational training restaurant, and becoming a TREE Alliance partner?
- Access to high quality long term proven social business resources, including detailed standards of practice in both the business and social work arenas.
- Access to dedicated staff training and ongoing support to implement these.
- Access to the TREE alliance network channels for enhanced exposure of your organization and business.
- Enhanced sustainability for your organization through social business profits generated.
What does it involve?
- Agreeing with and signing the TREE Alliance Charter.
- Signing a TREE Alliance Contract which details relationships, roles and responsibilities of all parties and strategic support required by members along with basic project principles.
- Paying launch support costs and a regular TREE Alliance fee for continuing support.
- Making commitments to work towards the highest level of training and social support.
If you are interested in joining the TREE Alliance please contact us.
Phnom Penh Head Office
House 89B, Street 103
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
T (+855) 23 986601